Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 2

So you know how everyone always says that phase 1 of South Beach Diet is rough?

Well, it's not.


It is so, so, SO much worse.

It's day 2 and I feel sick to my stomach, nauseous, hungry, angry, and extremely fatigued.  Why do we do this to ourselves?  Because after 3 days of this crap, I'll feel better.  I'll feel so good that I can go out and run a marathon, because I'm not longer addicted to snickers.  Thats the thought that keeps me going.

So far today, I've eaten:

B - 2 slices canadian bacon, 1 slice american cheese, a V8, a yogurt, and a cup of coffee


L - a small piece of fish, 1/3 an avocado, 1 tomato, 1 small slice of fresh mozzarella, and balsamic dressing.  Oh, and a cup of milk. 

I have no idea what's for dinner, because everything I can think of makes me feel like I'm going to vomit.  So for now, I'm going to stomp around and be angry that I can't eat the following things:

helps to look at it, doesn't it?  NOT.

No comments:

Post a Comment