Monday, August 16, 2010

Day 8

So this morning I woke up and weighed myself.  I know I shouldn't get hung up on numbers, but honestly it is a motivator for me.  Today, however, I discovered that I was under 190! Woo! ::happy dance::  I haven't been under 190 in MONTHS!  I felt that this deserves a present, so I ordered myself this fancy new watch:


I'm in love.


Anyway, this got me thinking.  Good work deserves rewards, and rewards mean that I can't spend mindless money on frivolous presents without working for them.  Thusly, every 5 pounds I decided that I'm going to reward myself with something special.  It's nice to meet you, Mr. 189

Here's today's recap:

B - 4 halved LF deviled eggs and an heirloom tomato
S - some almonds
Work out - 30 mins running/elliptical
L - leftover fajitas from last night
D - 2 bratwursts and some gazpacho, except I wasn't such a fan of the gazpacho and ate a block of LF cheese instead.  FAIL.  At least I'm honest about it, right?
Dessert - the rest of the delicious flan.

And now I'm putting together a lunch for my first day at my new job!  I cooked up some beans and shredded zucchini and will be eating that along with some broccoli and hummus and some FF plain yogurt with 1 splenda and a dash of vanilla.  Not bad. 

1 comment:

  1. Yes, today I also just went under 190. What a fabulous feeling. Seriously, reward, reward yourself - just don't do it with food:)

    ReplyDelete