Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Day 3

So, so far it is seeming like day 2 was the worst of it.  I feel slightly better today, but I can tell I still need to take it easy, which sucks because I think all my running muscles are just disintegrating. 

Upon getting up, the thought of eggs still made me want to vom, so I mixed up some leftovers and heated them up.  Black beans with chili powder and cinnamon, and cauliflower with FF american cheese.  It sounds revolting, I know, but it's actually good!  A great alternative to eggs oh phase 1.  Veggies, protein, "dairy", check. 


This was SUPPOSED to have been followed by a cup of coffee, but seeing that I'm out of splenda and H&H, I might have to make a trek to my favorite bagel place to score a cup of Jamaican Me Crazy.


Eating plan for the day:

L: imitation crab, raw broccoli, and LF ranch for dipping; green tea


S: pb/chocolate "milkshake"


D: chinese order out!  2 cups of beef and broccoli and one cup of miso soup.


Dessert: tea with 2 packets of splenda



I'm really hoping that I'm feeling like superwoman tomorrow, because I promised my PT I was going to be at the gym to meet him.  yikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment