Thursday, August 12, 2010

Day 4

While not quite a superwoman day, it was a much better day.  Even though I woke up very alert, I still felt physically sluggish.  However, this could have been a result of my eating choices.  I grazed a lot today.  Here is the rundown:

7:30 Wake up, ate 1 egg, 2 slices canadian bacon, and 1 slice FF american cheese.


8:30 Work out, 30 min PT and 30 min cardio.

10:20 Ate post work out; 1 cup miso soup and my beef and broccoli leftovers from yesterday, probably around 1.5 cups.  I didn't mean to eat all my leftovers, and I felt like crap after I did.  fail. 


1:00 a couple pieces of imitation crab dip with a luxurious 1 tbs of melted butter


3:00 small salad with tomato, balsamic, and fresh mozzarella. 


5:00 5 almonds


7:00 cheese stuffed chicken meatballs with eggplant "pasta" (see recipe to follow)


8:30 yogurt for dessert


All in all, it wasn't an awful day.  It doesn't seem like a TON of food, but I think it was more than I was used to eating, or at least more meals.  I was just HUNGRY.  Anyway, that was today's scoop.  Stay tuned for meatball recipe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment