Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day 6

My face looks thinner today!!

I peeked at the scale, and while I wont tell you what it said just yet, I will tell you it was good news.  But better than numbers is that really, truly, my face looks thinner!  I am still feeling pretty lethargic (in fact, I slept until noon today) but I am going to say that that is probably due to my stomach dealing with less food, because even though I can eat a wide variety of foods on SBD, I'm finding that I want to eat less.


Anyway, here's what I ate today:

Breakfast: leftover stuffed mushroom cap from yesterday (just as delicious for breakfast!)
Lunch: Went to Chevy's before a movie and I had the fajita salad, with lettuce, steak, avocado, fresh veggies, in a light vinaigrette.  
Snack: 1 tbs of light peanut butter and a stick of celery
Dinner:  Currently making chicken breast stuffed with shredded zucchini, yellow squash, and olive oil, topped with spaghetti sauce and fresh mozzarella.  

And for Dessert I am making the SBD Phase 1 almond maple flan, sans almonds.  But who knows when that will finally set, much less be chilled!  So maybe it's better to post it tomorrow instead of today!

No comments:

Post a Comment